Homebuyers get the best deal on their mortgage by using the expertise of an experienced mortgage loan originator (mortgage broker) who has access to numerous lenders, and works to find the best home loan for every homeowner.
At Marimark Mortgatge, we serve homebuyers in Florida, Virginia, and Pennsylvania. We are uniquely qualified to serve homebuyers as our originators have diverse qualifications in the area of mortgages, real estate, and finance. As a result, we are able to get our clients the best home mortgage for their personal circumstances.
As a service to homebuyers in Tampa Bay, we post Open Houses on our website, and run Facebook ads about the best Open Houses in Tampa Bay. To learn more about our Open Houses Program, please contact us online or call 813.910.8020.
Testimonials and Reviews
We encourage you to read our reviews from clients and Realtors. We work very hard to provide exceptional service. We are proud of our testimonials as they reflect our dedication to each and every customer.
Here is a review from Ryan Schulze with Keller Williams that we want to highlight:
Broker Associate, Keller Williams
I want you to know that VERY FEW people impress me in this business. Most are filled with lazy, rude, part timers that I constantly have to chase around. I am sure you know EXACTLY what I mean.
Please tell Mary that you guys have done an OUTSTANDING job. I am truly impressed. I close about 125 deals a year for about 16 to 17 million so I deal with A LOT of lenders and you are in the top 2.
Thank you for an outstanding job.
To read more of our reviews and testimonials, see:
- Testimonials on our Website
- Google Reviews
- Zillow Reviews
- Trulia Reviews
- Facebook Reviews
- Yelp Reviews
- Better Business Bureau A+ Rating
Common Types of Mortgages
There are several types of mortgages to meet homeowners’ needs. Of course, not all mortgage products are suitable for every homeowner, so we work with each of our clients to discover which loan product is best for their individual needs.
The most common types of mortgages are:
- Fixed-rate mortgage: The interest rate stays the same over the mortgage term.
- Adjustable-rate (ARM) or variable-rate mortgage: The initial mortgage rate is usually lower than a fixed rate, and the rate fluctuates over the life of the loan.
- FHA (Federal Housing Administration) mortgage: Low down payment mortgages with competitive rates that are backed by the federal government.
- USDA (United States Department of Agriculture) mortgage: Zero down payment mortgages for approved properties that are backed by the federal government.
- VA loan: Loans for eligible veterans, active duty personnel, and surviving spouses, with competitive rates and a low or no down payment that are backed by the federal government.
- Reverse mortgage: Mortgage that allows seniors to convert equity in their homes to cash.
Best Mortgage for Your Needs
Homebuyers have different needs, so we work hard to provide mortgages for the specific needs of each client.
- Some buyers may pay cash for a home to get the best possible deal, and then use delayed financing to get cash back out of the home to use for other investments.
- Homebuyers who own a business may want flexible financing that allows for their cash flow needs.
- And first-time homebuyers may be a young and need a low down payment program.
The needs of homebuyers are numerous, which makes our job as mortgage originators both interesting and rewarding, as we pull all our resources together to help clients obtain the best mortgage for their needs.
Services for Homebuyers
Getting a home mortgage is a complicated process, with numerous complexities. Here are some of the services we provide that result in our clients getting a great mortgage:
- Down payment / program options.
- On-time closings.
- Fast and thorough pre-approvals.
- Timely communications with all parties including Realtors throughout the process.
- Education on the mortgage process for first-time homebuyers.
- Education on expected closing costs and which party is responsible for paying them.
- Upfront planning before homebuyers start looking for a home to prepare them with credit and cash needs.
- Competitive rates and fees.
- Upfront and early identification of unique issues such as property flips, unusual borrower employment situations, credit history, and determining appropriate lender placement based on those needs.
- Counseling on home affordability.
Shop Around for Your Mortgage
We encourage everyone to shop around for a mortgage. You should, therefore, be aware of the difference between banks and mortgage brokers, and the different requirements of each.
Here are some things you should know when shopping for a mortgage:
- 5 Factors to Consider in Deciding Whether to Use a Bank or Broker for Your Mortgage
- 4 Phases of the Mortgage Approval Process
- What You Should Know About Condo Mortgages
- 4 Tips to Determine How Much Mortgage You Can Afford
Free Mortgage Consultation
If you are thinking about buying a home, or already in the process, please contact us for your free mortgage consultation. We can answer your questions and pre-approve you for a mortgage.
As a result, you’ll be armed with what you need to find a new home and sellers and real estate agents will take you seriously as a prospective homebuyer that has been pre-approved to buy a home.
Please contact us directly by email or telephone, and one of our mortgage loan originators will be happy to assist you.