Homeowners have benefited greatly from refinancing their homes as mortgage rates have gone down. Many homeowners are saving thousands of dollars on their mortgage, and some have taken cash out of homes while also lowering the number of years they’re paying for their home.
Refinancing Can Save You Thousands
The most common reason for homeowners to refinance is to save money. Homeowners are saving thousands every year as a result of refinancing their homes, and using their savings for all kinds of things they would not have been able to do.
Take a look at this infographic that shows how much you can save by refinancing and lowering your mortgage rate by 1%. You might be surprised by how much you can save.
Who Can Benefit From Refinancing?
Anyone who has owned their home for a while and not refinanced lately, should look into whether they could save money by refinancing.
- Can You Get a Lower Interest Rate?
- How Long Will You Be Paying Your Current Mortgage?
- Do You Want to Cash-Out Some Equity When You Refinance?
- Do You Plan To Move?
In one of our blogs from October 2014, we also examined 5 types of homeowners who could benefit from refinancing their homes. If you are paying mortgage insurance, have an existing FHA or VA mortgage, or even if you have been previously turned down for refinancing, you may be able to save a great deal of money by refinancing your home.
Best of all, it’s easy and free, to see if you could benefit from refinancing your home? Just email us, or call (866) 910-8020. We’ll be happy to help you!
Because of changes in mortgage regulations, many homeowners are finding they can refinance quickly and easily, and start saving money in 30 days or less.
Some refinance programs don’t require a credit score or an appraisal to qualify. The FHA Streamline Refinance, for example, often doesn’t require employment, income, or credit score verification. The HARP program typically does not require an appraisal.
Would you like more information about refinancing? Here are some articles on our website that we’ve written to help you learn about refinancing your mortgage.
- 6 Money-Saving Reasons To Refinance Your Mortgage
- Save Thousands with FHA’s Reduced Mortgage Insurance Premiums
- 3 Types of FHA Streamline Refinances To Lower Your Monthly Mortgage Payment With A Reduced Mortgage Insurance Rate
- Cash-Out Refinancing, Recent Changes, and Evaluating Other Options
- FHA Cash-Out Refinance
- How To Refinance Your Home Mortgage
- FHA Streamline Refinance Home Mortgage
- FHA Refinance | FHA Streamline Refinance, FHA Cash-Out Refinance
- Important Changes to HARP: Refinancing Could Be Easier Than Your Think
- HARP Eligibility Requirements
- Want to know whether you are eligible to refinance under HARP?
Ready to see if refinancing could save you money?
Because of the different types of refinancing products, the easiest way to learn whether you could save money by refinancing your mortgage is to contact us.
After a brief phone conversation, we’ll be able to tell you the benefits of refinancing based on the information you give us. So please contact us today by email, or call (866) 910-8020, and one of our mortgage loan originators will be happy to assist you.
Marimark Mortgage News
Nick and Ryan update you on the mortgages they are working on with Marimark Mortgage in April 2019.